Find employability support
For you to have access to the best opportunities, U.Porto has employability support systems ready to help new graduates join the professional world. Visit our Employment Portal, where you can upload your CV and access job offers made by the University's partner organizations/companies.
These systems, spread throughout the campus or available at the click of a button, are responsible for promoting contact with businesses and other organizations, one example being employment scholarships. Often, however, it is the organizations themselves that approach the University, drawn to the talent and quality of our academic community.
Find out more about the local services provided by U.Porto for joining your professional world:
- Communication and Image Office – FCUP
- Gabinete de Inserção na Vida Ativa (Office for Integration in Working Life) – FCNAUP
- Gabinete do Estudante, Empregabilidade e Alumni (Student, Alumni and Employability Office) – FDUP
- Serviço de Relações Externas e Integração Académica – FEP (External Relations and Academic Integration Service – FEP)
- Divisão de Cooperação – Serviço de Cooperação Empresarial e Carreira (Cooperation Division – Career and Cooperation Office) – FEUP
- Office to Support Professional Integration – FLUP
- Career and Alumni Services – FPCEUP
- Career Services – PBS
- Service for Academic Integration and Welfare – Academic integration, health and sports Department – U.Porto Social Services (SASUP)