Enjoy special access and benefits
These include privileged access to the University's libraries, canteens, and museums, our Job Board (Bolsa de Emprego) and the services of U.Porto Innovation.
You also benefit from special discounts to our Continuing Education courses, our sports and cultural activities, and exclusive advantages in accessing services promoted by the University's partner institutions.
U.Porto values being close to its alumni, enabling them to play an important role in its development, dissemination, in representing the University to employers and to the general public, and even in increasing collaboration with companies and other institutions.
Below are some of the services, activities and special discounts made available by U.Porto to its alumni:
- Access to Libraries – same conditions as U.Porto students (except the Virtual Library);
- Access to U.Porto Museums – same conditions as U.Porto students;
- UPIN Services – same access as U.Porto Students;
- Access to the Job Board (Bolsa de Emprego);
- U.Porto sports activities – same conditions as U.Porto students;
- U.Porto cultural activities – same conditions as U.Porto students;
- U.Porto Social Services Canteens – same conditions as U.Porto staff;
- 10% discount on books and U.Porto marketing material for sale at the U.Porto Store.
- 5% discount on Porto Business School MBA programmes
Feel free to contact the U.Porto ALUMNI Office for any information requests or updates. Located in the U.Porto Rectory, the mission of this Office is to help maintain communication between U.Porto and its alumni.
Services provided by Partner InstitutionsU.Porto alumni have exclusive access to a range of services/initiatives promoted by the University and partner institutions.
Here you will find information on the benefits available: